The degree offers business principles, concepts, and skills necessary for successful administration and management in a business organization. It will enable the student to acquire the essential biblical knowledge, management skills, communication knowledge, and practical skills essential to run a successful business based on Christian principles.
Students enrolled in our program will learn the following:
- Knowledge and skills useful in a business
- Show leadership in managing team environment
- Be able to strategize effective administration and management plans
- Knowledge and skills in accounting, finance, marketing, and business law
- Knowledge and skills regarding e-commerce and managing business organization
- At the bases of all the above skills, underline Christian principles and teachings
The list above is not exhaustive, please refer to the catalog or contact the department director for more information.